HKOI Online Judge (https://judge.hkoi.org/) is originally the training platform for the HKOI Training Team. Students can submit programs to improve their programming and problem solving skills. To further promote computational thinking and STEM education, the Online Judge is now open to secondary schools in Hong Kong.
(1) Suitable for students preparing for HKOI and/or studying HKDSE ICT.
(2) Used by more than 1700 students from 44 subscriber schools in 2020/21.
(3) 800+ tasks and counting. 50+ fundamental tasks.
(4) Bilingual interface. Supports a variety of programming languages: C, C++, Pascal, Java, Python, Blockly
(5) Online coding environment with mobile and touch screen support.
(6) Teachers may monitor students’ progress using their administrator accounts.