You will need to update the basic info if:
1. Your school has moved to a new address.
2. Your school has a new Principal.
Step 2: Make the necessary changes, then click “Save”. For the Principal’s English name, you may include necessary prefix (Ms, Mr, etc) and suffix (Ph.D, etc). For Chinese, we do not add common suffices such as 先生/小姐.
Step 3: Optionally, you may force source code sharing. Student A can see Student B’s code on Task X if all of the following conditions are met:
1. Student A have solved Task X
2. Student A has enabled source code sharing to Student B.
3. Student B has enabled source code sharing to Student A.
If source code sharing is enabled at the school level, then conditions 2 and 3 will always be met among students in your school.