Only the performances in the Final Event count towards individual awards.
- Top 10 contestants receive gold medal trophies and book coupons.
- Next 20 contestants receive silver medal trophies and book coupons.
- Next 30 contestants receive bronze medal trophies and book coupons.
- Next 30 contestants receive merit certificates.
The best contestant in the Final Event additionally receives the “Best Contestant Grand Prize” trophy and book coupons.
Grand School Prizes
Each Gold, Silver and Bronze medallist will be awarded 5, 2 and 1 point(s) respectively. The sum of points for all medallists in a school will constitute the school score. The four schools with the highest school scores receive Grand School Prizes.
In case of ties, the following tie-breakers will be used in order:
1. The number of Gold medallists
2. The number of Silver medallists
3. The number of Bronze medallists
4. The total score of the finalists in the Final Event
5. The total score of the top six Primary 4 to Primary 6 contestants in the Heat Event.
Most Active Participation School Prizes
The three schools accumulating the highest total score including all Primary 4 to Primary 6 participating students in the Heat Event receive the Most Active Participation School Prizes.