1. All contestants must first go to the Reporting Venue that corresponds to their assigned venue for temperature check. The temperature check counters will open at 8:30 a.m. / 1:30 p.m.
2. Queues for temperature check will be set up. Competitors should have their Health Declaration Form and HKID card ready before joining the queue. They must join the queue no later than 9:00 a.m. / 2:00 p.m. Contestants who are late will be disqualified.
3. When it is your turn, show your Health Declaration Form and HKID card to the staff.
4. Your temperature will be taken. For contestants whose temperature exceed the alert level of the forehead thermometer screening, a tympanic temperature will be taken. If the tympanic temperature is at or higher than 38.0°C, the contestant will be disqualified and be asked to leave the venue.
5. After leaving the temperature check counter, please proceed to the assigned examination room immediately. Do not gather around the Reporting Venue. (Room and seat assignment will be emailed to the contact persons in the nomination form)
6. If you wish to use the toilet, please do so before entering the assigned examination room.
7. At the entrance, submit your Health Declaration Form and show your student ID card and HKID card. You must arrive at the assigned room no later than 9:10 a.m. / 2:10 p.m. Contestants who are late will be disqualified.