The Asia-Pacific Informatics Olympiad (APIO) is an IOI-like competition. It is a online contest in which students from the region compete in their respective contest sites. This is a good opportunity to practice your programming skills and compete with contestants in the Asia Pacific region. This year, the competition is hosted by Australia.
Date: 14th May, 2017
Time: 14:00 to 19:00 (5 hours)
Venue: Room 924, Ho Sin-Hang Engineering Building, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
* Please arrive at 13:30 to test the machines and the programming environment.
You are eligible if and only if you are:
- – An individual medal winner in HKOI 2016/17, and
- – Born on or after 1st July, 1997, and
- – A holder of Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card, and
- – A full-time secondary school student in the year 2016-2017
Eligible students may register through the judge’s Contests page before 7 May (Sun) 5pm. Eligible students who do no have an active HKOI Online Judge account may register by contacting us via email. We regret that walk-ins and observers are not allowed.