The Asia-Pacific Informatics Olympiad (APIO) is an IOI-like competition. It is a online contest in which students from the region compete in their respective contest sites. This is a good opportunity to practice your programming skills and compete with contestants in the Asia Pacific region. This year, the competition is hosted by Korea.
Date: 8th May, 2016
Time: 14:00 to 19:00 (5 hours)
Venue: Room 924, Ho Sin-Hang Engineering Building, The Chinese University of Hong Kong
* Please arrive at 13:30 to test the machines and the programming environment.
You are eligible if and only if you are:
- – An individual medal winner in HKOI 2015/16, and
- – Born on or after July 1, 1996, and
- – A holder of Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card, and
- – A full-time secondary school student in the year 2015-2016
Eligible students may register through the judge’s Contests page on or before April 29 (Fri). We regret that walk-ins and observers are not allowed.